Heres a few more healthy dinner recipes to try: Hidden Superfood Meatballs Superfood Sloppy Joes Creamy Poblano Beef Casserole __________________________ All content on CindyHilliard.com is for information purposes only and is not to be used in place of medical advice or treatment. Always seek the care of a medical professional if you have health concerns. __________________________ Links on CindyHilliard.com may be affiliate links. See full disclaimer here. Cindy Hilliard Nutrition is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.comPrint
Grilled Italian Sausage Skewers
- 1 Large onion
- 1 Large sweet red pepper
- 1 Large green pepper
- 2 c. Cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz. Mushrooms optional
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/4 tsp. Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning or oregano optional
- 2 12 oz. Packages fully cooked Italian sausage links cut into 1-1/4-inch pieces
- 16 Cubes Provolone cheese (3/4 inch each)
- Cut onion and peppers into 1-inch pieces; place in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, oil, pepper and salt, then toss to coat. On 16 skewers, alternate pieces of sausage and vegetables.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 8–10 minutes or until sausage is heated through and vegetables are tender, turning occasionally. Remove kabobs from grill; Add a cheese cube onto each kabob.